What are the 2 hotels in Ensenada

TracyW
on 1/30/05 1:38 am - Spring, TX
That everyone stays at other than the apartments.
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 1:50 am - Mesquite, TX
Hey Tracy, glad you're up and moving around! I'm keeping track so I will know what to expect when I come down next month! The two hotels that Dr. Aguirre uses are: (www.hotelcoral.com) and (www.posadaelraysol.com). I'm staying at the Posada the first night, the 2 nights in the hospital, the the next 6 nights at the Hotal Coral. The Hotel Coral wasn't that much more than the apts, plus I'm getting 200.00 voucher for the restaurant and 100.00 voucher for the spa. I thought I'd better move to a touristy place if I was going to stay till the staples were removed. I love my home and family and staying away nine days will be extremely hard. Go to the Hotel website, take the virtual tour and tell me what you think. Are you staying till all the staples are removed? Good Luck!!!!!
TracyW
on 1/30/05 1:55 am - Spring, TX
How much are the rates that you got?
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 2:03 am - Mesquite, TX
The apartment for 9 nights was going to be 849. I get the Hotel Coral for 6 nights for 909.30 incluing tax and everything (with the specials on the website--and they ask if you're there with a doctor (that's cheaper too)...then the food vouchers and spa vouchers. Sit down and pay attention------this is for a Jr Suite (ocean view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I have NEVER stayed anywhere in my life this nice!!!!!! The specials are listed on their website. Let me know what you think!
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 2:17 am - Mesquite, TX
Tracy, I was going back and forth on the apt/hotel---the clincher was when Cindy wrote that one of the apts smelled like trash. I called right then and made reservations fow the hotels. I THINK I CAN BE HAPPY LOOKING AT THE OCEAN!!!!!! I THINK I CAN BE HAPPY WITH MANICURES, PEDICURES, FACIALS, MASSAGES, ETC, ETC. JUST CALL IT A HUNCH--BUT THE HOTEL CORAL SOUNDS GREAT!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views