Reference for Hospital Bajanor

Sylvia T.
on 1/29/05 8:56 am - Pe Ell, WA
Does anyone have experience with Hospital Bajanor and Dr. Alessandrini? I am scheduled for Feb 21st for a lap band, but have some substantial jitters at this point. When I inquired via email to the clinic, the doctor himself called me to answer questions. I felt comfortable while I was talking with him, but now, not so since I can find no one who has experience with this clinic. Do you all think valium would be a good thing for my nerves right now? I have appreciated reading your messages and hope that you can help me with my individual case. Thanks!
Jenny B.
on 1/29/05 9:12 am - Cary, Jamaica
Ask the doctor to give you some phone numbers/emails of his previous patients. That might help you a bit. Also, do a google search on his name and maybe you'll find some other patient forums that talk about him. Obesity help dot com is GREAT, but it's not the only WLS website. You might find more info on another site. ~~~~~~~~~~ Jenny in Jamaica Dr. Aceves; lap RNY; Feb 5, 2005
Ivonne B.
on 1/30/05 11:45 am - Washinton, WA
Sylvia, I agree with Jenny, talking to other patients helps alot, I know this is what convinced me. Ask them for names of former patients and get on the phone with them! Good luck Ivonne just banded 01/2005 Dr Aceves
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views