Gerrann

chunkable
on 1/29/05 12:25 am - federal way, wa
the computer in #2 is just fine and I think you will be staying here after me that is what Rosella told me. Don't worry about bringing another computer. Half the stuff i brought i haven't used. I want to try to walk a little today but dr aguirre told me to just relax and recover. No strenous work but maybe a walk to the park might do me some good. I just didn't realize that you get no water in the hospital so be prepared for that. It was a long 3 days with no water. the nurses are good. Gabby is the best.. I hope you get her. she's a sweetheart. I should have given her a tip lol. she really was great and i was happy when I got her. The others aren't very friendly but they do try. she understood some english and stayed with me when i had my shower. the other one just left me there lol. i was like umm okay now what lol. don't worry about the apt.. They have a coffee pot in here and a microwave. I got mike some hot dogs in san diego so maybe pick up some stuff like that for your hubby. there is also stores down here to buy stuff. Mike has been having hamburger and fries and got a candy bar and soda yesterday so don't worry about that. there is also a pizza place down the street that Tracy's mom ordered a pizza from and gave the rest to mike. They are sweet people. Ill be honest the days in the hospital are a little rough but once your home back in the apartment you start feeling like yourself again. what day are you coming in and are you driving or flying in?? Cin
GerrAnn
on 1/29/05 3:44 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy and Tracy, I am leaving Havasu sometime early in the morning..Should be there sometime around 2:00 or so.. Wrote down the directions that Tracy gave me. We are staying at the Posada ElRey Sol the first night.. Then the apts from then on.. Are you guys in Apt 1 & 2 ? I went to the store and got some zinc pills to try to get rid of this sore throat and cough. Hope to go site seeing the day you leave, so tell Tracy that if they want to go with us we would love there company.. Yes we are driving..lol See ya soon. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views