Question about the Apt.

GerrAnn
on 1/28/05 11:02 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Ok you guys more questions about the apt. etc. I never did get a good map or directions from rosella to the apt. etc.. Good thing I don't get lost easily. I made a copy of a map from Kat's journey to take and got other info on the internet.. Ok Questions: 1. should I bring my own computer? I don't have it set up for the internet but thought Id go to the store and get an aol or walmart internet disk and install it? 2.DO THEY HAVE A COFFEE POT FOR MY HUBBY? 3. Can anyone give me the address to the apts? (Cindy, Tracy go outside and see what the street name and address is for me.) Well that's all the ?? for now.. Couldn't sleep at all last night! I will be ready for a sleepie pill when I get there! GerrAnn
TracyW
on 1/28/05 11:15 pm - Spring, TX
Hey GerrAnn 1) No you do not need to bring your own computer, both Apts have one. 2) Yes they have coffee Pots 3) The address is Calle (6th street) #123-1 When you find the Very Big Mexican Flag we are east of there and just a tad bit north. Find the Park it is on Calle (6th) and Moctezuma and we are just north about 1/2 block. Have Fun and will see you when you get here.
GerrAnn
on 1/28/05 11:22 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy Thanks for the speedy response.. How are you doing this morning?? I didn't sleep at all last night.. Getting excited to have someone cut me open and cause me bodly pain... Noticed that Tami isnt sleeping much either... Well see you soon.. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 1/29/05 12:03 am - Spring, TX
I am doing well, today I will start eating but I really have no interest at all in eating food. But I will and we will see how it goes, I will try some cream of wheat this morning. Yes I remember the no sleep, but I still have not slept well down here. I started taking a couple of 1 hour naps during the day and that really helps..
chunkable
on 1/29/05 12:18 am - federal way, wa
hey gerann follow tracys instructions or i would have you completely lost lol cause im not even sure where i am lol. all i know is the apts are white lol. Today is water day thank god. i have sipped down 1 bottle and I had a popsickle this morning.OMG that was heaven. Getting around a little better today. layed on my side yesterday rather than my back. Did okay can sleep for a few hours and then i wake up .. can't wait to get home to my real bed. If you have an egg crate bring it.. the beds are hard as rocks. They are not comfy. I do better sitting on the chair in the living room. When will you be here? Mike finally detangled my hair last night and ill take another shower here soon. god the shower feels good. if i could stay in there all day i would.. Looks like a pretty day here today but im ready to go home.. miss you cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views