Tracy is doing great

chunkable
on 1/25/05 12:36 pm - federal way, wa
Just left the hospital and met Tracy he is doing great. He was up and talking and doing great. He was a little warm so they put the air conditioner on were giving him some medicine to help his tempature. Otherwise he was great. He's very sweet and was talking and just fine. We also met his mom and she's a sweetheart. We stopped by the apartment and saw his mom and are leaving our luggage there while we are in the hospital. Poor Tracys apartment stinks like garbage it's pretty bad. Im going to tell Rosella when I see her in the morning. Welp Im off to have my last meal. See you all on the losing side Cindy Say a prayer for me
GerrAnn
on 1/25/05 12:45 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy Glad to hear the update on Tracy from you.. Hope they get all the problems taken care of. Look forward the update on your surgery tomorrow.. It's here girlfriend.. You made it.. I will see you all soon. GerrAnn
chunkable
on 1/25/05 12:47 pm - federal way, wa
thank you.. Im nervous I have to admit. I haven't been able to stop crying since we got back from the dr office. what's the matter with me is this normal? Probably just because I talked to my folks back home and I miss them ... Just keep me in your prayers... See you soon Cindy
GerrAnn
on 1/25/05 1:27 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Sweetie You will be alright.. You have just been so anxious over this surgery for awhile now.. Maybe this is just a release of all that, which has been building up.. If you don't feel confortable with what you are doing.. then don't. Don't forget that we want a update in the morning. YOU are in our prayers, and in good hands... Big Hugs and Kisses... GerrAnn
nwlisac
on 1/25/05 2:02 pm - Gresham, OR
Cindy Hang in there. I am sure that meeting with Dr. A just made all of this a reality for you. Even though you plan for weeks and months, all of a sudden it is right in front of you. And I am sure it is terrifying. Just trust in the research you did prior to the surgery and understand this is your body reacting to a stressful situation. Everyone here knows you'll do great..just ask Tracy! Try to get some rest tonight. Praying that you will have a good night and an excellent morning in surgery. See you soon Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views