Hello Everyone!!

TTCromar
on 1/24/05 1:31 pm - UT
Glad to see your got there ok Tracy, good luck tomorrow a.m. GerrAnn, have fun with your family. Cindy, best wishes on the surgery. Last but not least Lisa, enjoy those massages!!! See all of you on Monday....*teeth chattering*
GerrAnn
on 1/24/05 10:20 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami Glad to see you posting on here.. Wow we are next!!! My buddies are starting there journey.. Get into your Zen moment...lol GerrAnn
nwlisac
on 1/25/05 1:36 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Tami, Excited to meet you! Did you call for your massages yet?! I think I'm going for a pedicure. I think it's only right that people should get paid to touch my feet! That's true pampering! Enjoy your next few days...they FLY BY! We leave in less than 24 hours! Wahoo!
TTCromar
on 1/25/05 4:47 pm - UT
Hello Gerrann & Lisa: I can't believe it's here....1 week from today and i'll be in surgery. Maybe I shouldn't say this cause I don't want to jinks anything but.....i'm sorta getting excited. As for massages....i don't think i'll be able to, but....a pedicure, facial and anything else i can get done I will....lol...i'm looking forward to that!!! I can't wait to meet all of you. I have a list of everyone I have to see the day I get down there. I have to meet Tracy, Cindy and Lisa before they leave and then there's that Gerrann. I think GerrAnn and I will have to have races around the nurses station with our I.V's and bags. LOL...I can just see it now!!!! Also looking forward to meeting Rhonda & Tamara too before I leave. 7 days and counting!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views