Tracy How's Mexico???

chunkable
on 1/24/05 11:32 am - federal way, wa
Okay Mister, So Tomorrow at 7:00 you will be in la la land and I will be on a plane on my way down. We will get there about noon. I will post for you on Tuesday night. How is the computer in the apartments?? Im so happy for you. Tomorrow your a loser!! See you tomorrow Sweet Skinny dreams hehe Cindy
GerrAnn
on 1/24/05 11:56 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy Just got to Boise..Checking in on all of you...Wow what a busy day on here.. I will be on here reading everything and trying to catch up.. I will be looking for your post tomorrow.. I didnt sleep at all last night.. Just to excited for all of you... See you Sunday. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 1/24/05 11:58 am - Spring, TX
The Computer is good, I have my Laptop hooked up to it. But their keyboard is in spanish so there are a couple of keys that are hard to find, also there are 3 items on the numerical keys, you have the numbers, the left shift for 1 item and the right shirt key for the other. I heard from Lisa I'm glad she found us. It was a little warm today but Bambi says that it will cool off. Take Care my friend, if you come in and I'm asleep wake me up. Tracy... PS Bambi will be waiting at the bottom when you go to get your lugage. also MOM's already driving me crazy
GerrAnn
on 1/24/05 10:37 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy If mom is driving you crazy you can just send her down the line to the rest of us.. Share Mommy!! Gerrann
klnbaker
on 1/24/05 12:48 pm - Gresham, OR
I'm so excited for all of you! It brings back memories of when I traveled to Ensenada just 11 weeks ago. I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy your time. Well, those first two days after surgery aren't what I would call "enjoyable". But, they were necessary. Best wishes to you all. Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views