Protein suggestion before you leave....

Candice E.
on 1/24/05 3:45 am - Lebanon, OR
Dina, keep the helps coming this is awesome. I am righting everything down you suggest. My mom has had a hard time keeping her energy level up, I am gonna get this for her. She had surgery March04. She takes liquid Biotin and hasn't lost any hair. Candice
Candice E.
on 1/24/05 5:34 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Dina, I went in and ordered the Protidiet drink. I found it at www.shopzilla.com also $10.00 a box, with 7 pouches. Thanks for the help Candice
klnbaker
on 1/23/05 2:53 am - Gresham, OR
WOW! Dina, I love your new picture! Thanks for the recommendation. I have a hard time choking down any protien drinks. But, at the rate my hair is falling out, I better try something soon! Kathleen 10.5 weeks post-op
pinkpetunias
on 1/23/05 6:39 am - Duvall, WA
Hi Dina and everyone! Wow Dina, your picture is wonderful! About binders. Dr. Aguirre will sell extras but they are $45.00. I searched high and low and the pirce is the same here. Remember there are cheaper ones and I thought I was getting a deal and when it arrived it was nowhere near the same. You need the good, tight, supportive ones! I actually sent mine off to a girl (Tamara) that is going in February for surgery and I think that maybe we should recycle! Maybe people could do a used binder exchange. I know I would never have used mine again and although they aren't very pretty mine was in good shape. Also, I was different. The Roadside Lemonade and all that type of protein was so sweet I couldn't stomach it at all. I like Whey Gourmet Arctic Frappuccino. One thing I suggest is to buy samples or smaller containers at first because I wasted lots of money of that stuff too! Dina is right though, get some and have it with you! Good luck! Blessings to all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views