OK Gang... Time to Check In

TracyW
on 1/21/05 12:36 am - Spring, TX
So Cindy, GerrAnn, Tami... Whats going on in ya'lls world today. It is my last working day and I can not wait for today to be over with. Looking forward to packing this weekend and just getting ready to leave Monday morning... Tracy
Molly Mae
on 1/21/05 12:50 am - WA
Hey Tracy! I have seen your face around here long enough without wishing you well!!! Ya'll are going to have a great experience there in Ensenada, surgically and culturally. I am so excited for you and will definately be praying for you as you embark on the next chapter of this journey. Try to remember your Spanish phrase book. Being a Texas girl, a lot of the Spanish sounded familiar but I wish I had remembered mine! Molly 252/228/130
TracyW
on 1/21/05 1:12 am - Spring, TX
Thanks... I really was not going to try and find a spanish book but I think I will now go and try to find a small one I'm sure it could help. Thanks for your Well Wishing... Tracy
Molly Mae
on 1/21/05 3:40 am - WA
I just got a little one at Barns and Noble. Of course I forgot it, lol! It would have really helped with one Mexican man nurse who shall remain namesless. It is mentioned in my profile. He is the main one *****fused to even try to communicate. Besides him, everyone would at least try to play sharades with me to get a point accross. It was very entertaining at times! Molly
Cheri Moran
on 1/21/05 10:21 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tracy! I just posted a Spanish translation page on my website. It has the English word and the Spanish beside it. You can print it and take it with you and at least point to what you are saying so someone could read the Spanish. I will be praying for you and all the others that are heading to Ensenada. You will really enjoy getting to know Dr. Aguirre, Rosella, the surgical team, and nurses. Cheri cherimoran.com
Dinka Doo
on 1/22/05 2:02 am - Medford, OR
Time is really going quickly, isn't it? Congratulations Tracy - I hope you have a wonderful experience! As for the Spanish - I had a PDA style pocket translator I picked up that was pretty cheap (under $20). I didn't use it a lot, but I did find it helpful on a couple occasions. Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views