APT's in Ensenada

GerrAnn
on 1/19/05 9:23 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Ok now it's my time to ask a silly question.. We will be driving down and I wondered if we could use our dvd/tv in the apts, or do we need an adapter? Do they have dvd or vhs players in the apt? Don't want my husband to go crazy while he is there.. And the way you guys talked about the beautiful women down there...lol I want to keep him in the room. P.S Tracy... I had cheesecake for the last time... And I'm eating it all tonight!! GerrAnn Feb.1st
Cheri Moran
on 1/19/05 10:44 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerAnn! When I was in Ensenada in May there was not a DVD or VHS player in the apartment (we were in 1). We took a DVD player to leave so future patients would have it but my husband never could get it to work. He went to Gigante and bought an adaptor but it still didn't work. The hospital room had a combination TV/VCR. I don't know if any of this has changed since May or not. Cheri
sue_f
on 1/20/05 12:49 am - Portland, OR
We brought a portable dvd player hoping we could plug it into the tv in apt #2. But the tv did not have anyplace to plug it in. We were still able to watch dvds, but just on a tiny 7" screen with not so great sound.
GerrAnn
on 1/20/05 1:20 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Thanks for the information on the dvd player.. I will probably try bringing our tv/dvd combo and see if that works.. It's one of those that go over the seats to keep the kids entertained while you drive down the road...or in the house. Just my kid is 54...lol GerrAnn Feb 1st 12 days and counting
chunkable
on 1/20/05 1:39 am - federal way, wa
I emailed Rosella on this last week andn she said the apartments just have tv and no way to hook up a dvd or vcr but that the hospital has a vhs player so I am taking some movies down with me. I can share with you Cin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views