I'm an official Mexican BANDSTER!!!!

mooshiegirl
on 1/17/05 11:50 pm - Richmond, VA
I am so excited to report that I had my lapband placed Jan 14th in Tiujana Mexico with Dr.Lopez. This is going to be a tough journey--right now I just want to chew some food sooooo bad, I'm sick of broth. But I am happy to see that I'm not hungry at all. I have already lost 8lbs in 4 days! I guess when you go from 4000 calories to 800, you are bound to drop some quick pounds. The hotel (the Lucerna) was outstanding! The hospital (Oasis) was clean, the operating rooms were great and the rooms were a little outdated. And I am so happy I chose to have surgery with Dr.Lopez. Without meaning to add more contraversy here....stop reading if you have already had surgery...if you are still shopping around with the idea, read on........................... You can definitly and just as easy schedule surgery with the doctor's office directly. This is perfect if you are a type A personality or generally a really confortable person who does not get too anxious. I'm 24, I'm easily emotional, and I can get worried in a totally new situation. I ended up going with Belighter.com. They are basically a liason to schedule your surgery and they offer a few additional services. Two employees went along with our group of 8 patients. It was so nice to have someone to be my advocate, to always be there to answer questions, and to even entertain my mom when she was worried sick for me. That made my whole stay so much smoother!!!!!!! But please choose whichever makes you most comfortable in this tough journey towards weightloss.
kristie R.
on 1/22/05 7:30 am - Litchfeild Park, AZ
Yasaman, I am so excited for you, and I know you will be so thankful you made this decision! God bless you in all you do Kristie Rivington
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views