SAD News

TracyW
on 1/17/05 10:45 pm - Spring, TX
Well it is a SAD day.... I have to report that I have had my last CROISSAN'WICH w/Bacon, Egg & Cheese from Buger King. I know it sounds silly but I'm just trying to be funny, look out Jack in The Box your day is tomorrow! For months I have been drinking Protein Shakes for Breakfast but I just had to have some CLOSURE as I am "Less Then 1 Week" from my Surgery OK Cindy (Jan 26th), Gerrann (Feb 1st) & Tami (Feb 2nd) - Report In! How are you doing? Tracy Surgery Jan 25th
chunkable
on 1/18/05 12:09 am - federal way, wa
Im Relaxed yet nervous I am ready.. I know what you mean about eating lol I think i've been on my last meal syndrome for about 2 weeks now. There are another 2 resteraunts that I want to visit before surgery, trying to figure out which one to eat at last My husband bought me a peanut butter pie from Denny's a whole pie and Im trying to be good and only eat a little bit every night I think all is good on my end. Can you believe Tracy this time next week buddy your going to be in surgery. Ill be on the plane coming down to check on ya I can't believe this is finally happening for all of us. Im so glad that I have such a great group that is going down at the same time Love you guys Cindy
chunkable
on 1/18/05 12:17 am - federal way, wa
By the way you scared me with this title I thought you were going to tell me something went wrong and you weren't coming and then I was going to cry lol
chunkable
on 1/18/05 12:19 am - federal way, wa
by the way.. Add Lisa to that list she is having surgery the day after me on the 27th, so she will be there also I don't think lisa is registered here but she somehow found me and emailed me to let me know she was going to be there.. YAY LISA
GerrAnn
on 1/18/05 12:49 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy This has been a CRAZY time for me.. I hope to have everything worked out by the time we all get there.. Tried to e-mail Rosella yesterday to see about the apt a day earlier on the 30th.. Haven't heard back from her.. I'm sure that she is busy and will get to me when she can.. Getting excited to see everyone See you soon.. GerrAnn Feb 1st
Jenny B.
on 1/18/05 11:11 am - Cary, Jamaica
OyTracy! You had me ROLLING on the floor with that one! hehehehehe It seems now that every time I eat I'm bidding farewell to some beloved friend. But with a friend like that, who needs enemies, right? It seems a lot of us are having surgery right around the same time. That's great, so we'll be here to support each other afterwards too! Jenny Aceves lap rny 2/5/2005
Cheri Moran
on 1/18/05 1:10 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tracy! That was great you sure fooled me. I will tell you it may not be the last time you ever eat that. You will be able to eat it later on just in moderation. I'm eight months out and there aren't any foods that I can't eat. I just eat a little. I don't want to feel like I'm on a diet, I want to feel like I'm normal. If I was going to eat something like the Croissan'wich, I would blot as much oil as I could off the bun and bacon and then I'd eat my few bites. I still weigh my food when I'm at home so I don't eat more than 3 oz. I try to make wise food choices most of the time but if there is something I am craving, I eat it but just eat a few bites. As a result, I don't feel deprived at all. I hope everything goes wonderfully for you and all the others that are heading to Ensenada in the new couple of weeks. I think it is great the way ya'll have developed such a bond! Keep us posted! Cheri
Diane M.
on 1/18/05 6:01 pm - Oceanside, ca
Hi You can add me to your list. I am with Dr A Feb 4. Good luck !! Bless ya Diane
GerrAnn
on 1/19/05 2:07 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Diane, Welcome aboard.. Can't wait to see you down there.. Wish my drive was as short as yours..We will all be looking for you... Broth party at my apt GerrAnn Feb. 1st and counting Humm 13 days??
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views