Gastric LapBand in Mexico

JuliaV
on 1/17/05 7:50 pm
Hi, My sister is looking for Gastric LapBand surgery in Mexico. Does anyone know who does it there and how much does it cost? Please email me. Thank you Julia
Candice E.
on 1/18/05 5:40 am - Lebanon, OR
DR. AGUIRRE is Awesome. Go into www.cherimoran.com and she will tell you all about him, it is $9400 to do it. I am headed down March 1st Candice
JuliaV
on 1/18/05 5:59 am
Thank you. I know that Dr.Aguirre is awesome I had surgery with him on 4/9/04.
cathy.fowler
on 1/18/05 6:27 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi, Candice, my surgery is February 22nd. I will be staying till Dr.A. takes out the last staples 3-2. Hope to see you there! Good luck on your journey!
Maria F.
on 1/18/05 7:04 am - San Diego, CA
Julia, I think you are asking about the Lap band right? I had my lap band surgery with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali last year, he is great. I can recommend him and his staff wholeheartedly. You can visit his webiste and read patient testimonials. Just go to www.mexicolapband.com You can also email me if you like with any questions, I know it is tough decision to make. As a person that has been there I can tell you that he is a great doctor, your sister will love him. Mary
Jackie S.
on 1/24/05 6:06 am - Fairview, OR
I have just returned from Mexicali where I had the lap band surgery done by Dr. Alberto Aceves on Jan. 19. He is wonderful and his patient coordinator, Nina, is just fabulous. The hospital staff, though not English-speaking, were very caring. I feel great and have had no problems. In fact, 2 days postop I was headed back to Oregon by car and had a great trip - much better than I'd expected. Total cost of the surgery with Dr. Aceves is $8200. Just a side note -- on this forum you see a lot of references to Dr A and these are usually referring to Dr Aguirre in Ensenada who does NOT do the lapband, only does the open RNY. So be sure your sister knows what kind of surgery she is looking for. Jackie S. Banded 1/19/05 and doing great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views