Gastric LapBand Surgery in Monterrey, Mexico

Jody N.
on 1/16/05 1:36 pm - Hesperia, CA
Hi, my name is Jody New, I am 43, am 5'4" and wiegh 334 lbs. Or I did up until last Wednesday, January 12th when I had Gastric LapBand surgery in Monterrey, Mexico with Dr. Rodolfo Sanchez and the great people that work for him and Ready4aChange. Now I am 4 days post-op and have lost 6 lbs. and look forward to my new life. My experience in Monterrey, and at Santa Engracia Hospital was excellant and the care I received was superb, everyone there is so caring! Sure it was difficult trying to communicate with nurses who don't speak much or any english, but when I needed something they were right there. I would go again and recomend it in a heartbeat!!!
Maria F.
on 1/17/05 1:38 am - San Diego, CA
Jody, Congratulations on your surgery! I had surgery last year with Dr Aceves and had a great experience as well. Seems like doctors in Mexico have got it right and are making us very happy. Welcome ot the losing side! Hope you get used to new life, it takes a while but you will love it as soon as you start losing some sizes, being more energized and looking better too Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views