I am back form surgery!!

Ivonne B.
on 1/15/05 12:28 pm - Washinton, WA
I am back from surgery with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali. I am back home and feeling great. I was very sore the first days after surgery but I am much much better now. I am extremely happy with my whole experience in Mexicali and very thankful to Dr. Aceves for his kindness and for making this happen for me. If anyone is considering Mexicali for surgery I have only good things to say about my trip, there is no reason to be concerned about Mexico at all! and the personal attention I got was outstanding! You really can go alone! I will update my profile with the details soon, I pormise. I am now getting used to my liquid diet and the feeling of the band. It is interesting. For the people who emailed me I will answer your emails as soon as I catch up here at home. Ivonne
Maria F.
on 1/17/05 1:42 am - San Diego, CA
Ivonne, So happy to hear your back and feeling great! I knew you would be happy with Dr. Aceves, Alamter, Nina and Mrs Aceves ( did you meet her?). As the weeks go by you might start to get tired of the liquid diet but remember what the doctor said about the fixing of the band , don't worry the weeks fly by. Congratualtions Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views