Just Saying Hi to my Surgery Sisters and Brother Tracy

chunkable
on 1/14/05 8:38 am - federal way, wa
WHoohooo Are you guys as excited as I am
TracyW
on 1/14/05 11:05 am - Spring, TX
I'm going shopping tomorrow, I can almost say I leave in less than a week... It getting so close...
klnbaker
on 1/16/05 4:07 am - Gresham, OR
I'm excited for all y'alls!!!! I am now 9.5 weeks out and am down 47 pounds. This weekend I was cleaning out my closet and found some clothes from 5-6 years ago that now fit. OK, OK, so they are completely out of style.....not unless parachute pants are back in! But, it just felt so good! I want everyone who has had a weight problem to feel like that! Start the countdown, folks....... Kathleen
chunkable
on 1/16/05 7:15 am - federal way, wa
lol parachute pants lol too funny. Thanks Kathleen Cindy
Candice E.
on 1/17/05 2:20 am - Lebanon, OR
OH My Gosh, How exciting, I can't wait for the weight loss. I am flying Down March 1st, and Surgery on the 2nd. I actually went shopping yesterday and checked out some of the Skinny clothes and just about cried. I had a scared moment though , I hope that is normal. My mom had this surgery in March of Last year and went from a size 18 to a size 5 and looks and feels great. She would do it again in a hot second. I love reading all of you guys responses, you are so helpful and positive. Good luck to all, I will be staying at the coral Hotel and would love to see anyone who's gonna be there. Wishing you all a great day , Candice
GW
on 1/17/05 5:53 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Candice! I am scheduled to stay at the apartments, but would still love to meet up with you and Belkys. Maybe we can encourage and support each other. By the way, how much is the hotel? If there is a huge difference and it is worth it, I might switch over! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views