March 4th into loserland!

GW
on 1/14/05 5:18 am - Weatherford, TX
My date is March 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I am gonna be a LOSER! Genie
chunkable
on 1/14/05 8:33 am - federal way, wa
Congrats Genie... We can't wait for you to be a loser too Im not a loser yet but will be in 11 days whoohooo.. Cindy
Cheri Moran
on 1/14/05 11:43 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! I just wanted to fly in and say CONGRATULATIONS to my angelette! We have been waiting a long time for this. I am so happy for you and will continue to pray that everything works out great! It won't be long now! Cheri
GW
on 1/14/05 12:10 pm - Weatherford, TX
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you! I am sure I will be posting and asking lots of questions as the time draws nearer!! And, Cheri, dust of those wings!! I'm gonna be needing you! Genie
xJoellex
on 1/16/05 9:59 am - Belcourt, ND
Darnit Genie!! You were supposed to wait for me!! Haha. Ya know how I said if I won the lottery I'd pay for your surgery?? Well, since you're going through surgery before I won, I'll buy you a whole new wardrobe when I do win it!! Ahh well, hopefully my time will come soon too!! I know you'll be there for me when that time comes. I am soooo happy for ya!! BTW, you have a great Angel, from what I've learned on her website. Thanks for the great website Cheri!! CONGRATULATIONS...I'm so happy for ya!! ~*Joelle*~
GW
on 1/16/05 11:53 am - Weatherford, TX
Joelle, You are still in my thoughts for that surgery! I know how stressful it can be waiting and fighting and praying and waiting and hoping................... But, it will happen! You gotta believe that. I am talking to myself here to as I keep thinking that something will happen to spoil this for me as well. As for my angel being one of the best.......................... You bet she is! She has already been such a source of encouragement and support for me. I know she will be awesome as an because she is an awesome person! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views