Does anyone know if Dr Aguirre's Apartments

TracyW
on 1/14/05 12:31 am - Spring, TX
Have a Hair Dryer, I have been asked to find out.
chunkable
on 1/14/05 1:48 am - federal way, wa
Hey Bud. I don't think they do. I have read a lot of people in their websites saying they took their hair dryer with them. I do know that the hospital has a vhs player to play tapes in your room so I went to the goodwill and bought a bunch of vhs movies.. I can share them with you if you want something to watch while your in the hospital for those 2 days. The apartments don't have a vhs player though only cable.. booooo! Cin
Cheri Moran
on 1/14/05 11:52 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tracy! We stayed in apartment one and I don't remember it having a hair dryer. It had an ironing board but no iron or at least we never found it. I bought a DVD player and took it with plans to leave it for the ones that came after me. It didn't work. My husband even went to Gigante and bought some kind of adaptor but that didn't help so we brought it back with us. I hope everything goes great for you, Cindy, and the others that will be having surgery with Dr. Aguirre. It is so neat how ya'll have become friends and will be able to support one another while there and afterward. I wish you the very best! Cheri
klnbaker
on 1/16/05 4:16 am - Gresham, OR
No hair dryer in #2 when I was there in November. No wonder those beautiful Mexican women in their sexy clothes and make-up stared at me so much. I had short red hair that was windblown and I wore my husbands t-shirts over what I was wearing to hide the binder. They probably thought I was a man! I'm serious, check out how beautiful the Mexican women are and how much they take care of their appearance! They are so feminine! Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views