Dr Aguirre's Forum?

TracyW
on 1/13/05 10:54 pm - Spring, TX
I have always had a little link over in the blue box ont the left of my screen under Other Message Boards but it is now missing, can anyone else get to his forum?
GerrAnn
on 1/13/05 11:26 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy Did you go and clean out all your internet cookies??? Everytime you do that it takes them away... I went down to one of the other post and clicked on there link to Dr. A's site again... Once you go to them again they will be down there. Good Luck.. Hey put them on your favorites and then you wont loose them... 19 days and counting for me.... GerrAnn
TracyW
on 1/13/05 11:55 pm - Spring, TX
Yes I did... Thanks... Tracy 10 Days till I Fly out..
SandiBeach
on 1/13/05 11:55 pm - Northwest USA
Hey Tracy, Mines gone also. I have searched, I can not find it anywhere! Let me know if you find out anything.
Happy Me
on 1/14/05 7:15 am
I would love it if the moderators here at OH would explain to us why they removed all the links to Dr A's sight. Every one of them are gone!
GerrAnn
on 1/14/05 8:03 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Yeah... I noticed that the link on the left side hasn't been there all day... Usually when you go to his site once it will be listed with you "Other message boards".. It hasn't happened today... Something is weird... It has been hard to get onto his site lately anyways??
Cheri Moran
on 1/14/05 11:59 am - Big Spring, TX
I wonder if it's gone because Dr. Aguirre hasn't signed on as a sponsor? I keep hearing that OH is really putting pressure on the surgeons to sponsor this site. There was a lot of talk about it while we were in Las Vegas for the Reunion. It's been a few months since his forum has worked right! I've reported it and OH always writes me back that they are working on it. I hope it's just a glitch and gets corrected, soon! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views