I need help! Dr. A???

GW
on 1/11/05 12:11 pm - Weatherford, TX
I have been trying to post a question on Dr. A's site, but I can't seem to pull it up. I would like to ask Rosella when the next available date is since my money should be here soon! Could someone send me a link, or her email address? I would really appreciate it so much! Thanks! Genie
Molly Mae
on 1/11/05 12:31 pm - WA
Hi Genie! I know how you feel. Once that money was a sure thing for me I ran to the phone and the computer to book my date. Here's what you need: [email protected] She'll treat ya right. Molly 252/232/135
GW
on 1/11/05 10:26 pm - Weatherford, TX
Molly, Thanks so much! You are an ! Genie
GW
on 1/11/05 10:28 pm - Weatherford, TX
I click and get nothing! Is it down? On my way to work. I will check it when I get back home. Thanks! Genie
TracyW
on 1/12/05 5:46 am - Spring, TX
Hey Girl !!!! Hurry up and get that DATE!!!
GW
on 1/12/05 10:27 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Tracy! I have recieved an email back from Rosella!!! They have a date as early as Jan. 18th, but without the apt. Also, I want to make it far enough out that I know I will have the money for sure! I don't want to cancel again!!! Anyway, I am waiting to hear what dates she has in March with the apt. available!!!! After years of watching and waiting as others became losers, it looks like it FINALLY is gonna happen for me! Genie
Jenny B.
on 1/13/05 2:40 am - Cary, Jamaica
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You're stomach must be full of butterflies! I'm so excited for you. Everything will work out! Time will speed by and your time will be here before you know it. Jenny
TracyW
on 1/13/05 3:09 am - Spring, TX
I am so glad to see things moving your way. I too took a later date because I wanted the Apartment, but time will fly by, and we will be here to answer your questions. Tracy... Surgery Jan 25th 2005
xJoellex
on 1/13/05 3:26 am - Belcourt, ND
Yay Genie!! I know I already told you this, but I'm so darn happy for you!!! I hope you receive word on your funding soon. Keep us updated!! ~*Joelle*~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views