Surgery

sesangels2006
on 1/7/05 12:24 pm - Lewistown, PA
just looking for info on mexico surgeries
gailcatss
on 1/7/05 2:59 pm - Eugene, OR
see my note to CANDACE from Oregon...just a little bit before your note.
kayo64 H.
on 1/7/05 10:48 pm - Harriman, NY
You can contact Dr. Rumbaut's office by contacting his assistant, Doralisa. Her email address is [email protected] Arrangements can be made directly through her for surgery. Good luck!!
TracyW
on 1/8/05 1:37 am - Spring, TX
I'm not sure if you are looking for the RNY or the Band but if it is the RNY then I am having my surgery with Dr Aguirre January 25th and he performs the RNY Gastric Bypass. If you would like information you can contact Rosella Aguirre and she will give you all the information that you would like, also she is the nicest person and will answer any questions that you may have. Being that my surgery is the 25th I will try to keep my profile up to date ( http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=W1017723490 ) and you also can e-mail me from there and ask question that you may have. Tracy
Ivonne B.
on 1/8/05 2:26 am - Washinton, WA
Susana, I can also recommend you lookup Dr. Aceves in Mexicali. His web site is www.mexicolapband.com if you check out Karyn Taylor's profile here in the patient forum it will give you an idea on how things go there, Sari Valimaki's profile was also inspiring to me. They had the lap band, I know they do the Lap RNY as well. I have my surgery date fot next week! Good luck. Ivonne
Maria F.
on 1/8/05 2:41 am - San Diego, CA
I had Lap Band surgery with Dr. Aceves, he is in Mexicali. I can absolutely recommend him, he is a great doctor and his staff was wonderful. Check out his forum here and read the testimonials you will find lots of information. From my own exprience I can tell you that Mexicali is a laid back city, safe. Nina meets you and drives you to Mexicali right to the hospital. I had surgery about 4 hours hours after I got there. I spent 2 nights in the hospital and was driven back. My whole trip was pleasent and stress free! It is unbelievable the attention they give you, I had never been treated so good in a hospital or with a doctor in the US ! They also follow up on a regular basis, I am very happy with my choice. The lap band has given me good results too. It took a long time for me to decide if I was having the lap band or the bypass, at the end I chose the lap band and I am happy with the results so far. Mary
Cheri Moran
on 1/8/05 7:37 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Susan! I have had wonderful results from my surgery on May 6, 2004 with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada, Mexico. I have a lot of information, including contact numbers, e-mails, and a link to Dr. Aguirre's web site on my web site. It is located at: (www) cherimoran.com . I wish you the very best as you research your options. Cheri
mooshiegirl
on 1/11/05 2:57 am - Richmond, VA
There are lots of Dr. choices. I have surgery this Friday with Dr.Lopez in Tiujana. I have also heard great things about Raumbalt in Monterrey. good luck...also check out the mexicanbandsters group on yahoo. they have a nice list of mexican doctors, prices, and contact information there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views