Anyone Heard from Rosella lately at Dr aguirre's office???

chunkable
on 1/6/05 12:05 am - federal way, wa
Hi guys. I have sent numerous emails this week to Rosella to confirm my surgery in 3 weeks and also to verify they got the money for my surgery and I can't seem to get anyone to return my emails. Have any of you heard from Rosella or know what is going on?? This is making me a little nervous. I also need to discuss the final details with them regarding the procedure that I am having... Anyone know anything???? Thanks Cindy
GerrAnn
on 1/6/05 12:32 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy, Don't worry.. They probably didn't skip town with your money..lol I last spoke to Rosella on the 29th of Dec. She was planning to be out of town until the 5th of Jan.. I'm sure she will be writing to you soon.. GerrAnn Feb.1st
chunkable
on 1/6/05 12:47 am - federal way, wa
Oh I never thought that lol I was just hoping that I would get ahold of them sooner so that I could get this all worked out and not worry about it Hopefully she will email me soon. I asked her to call me at work since I can't call Mexico from here lol. I think my boss would freak if he saw a phone call to Mexico lol.. are you getting excited? Cindy Ps Share your list with me of what your taking lol
Ivonne B.
on 1/6/05 1:09 am - Washinton, WA
Cindy, I am having problems communicating with Dr. Aceves office by phone. I spoke with them by email and they explained they had a big storm and had been having problems with the phones. Maybe Ensenada is having the similar problems. Congratulations on your surgery. Ivonne
Molly Mae
on 1/6/05 6:07 am - WA
Hey Cindy! I bet you are getting so excited about your sugery and trip. A little scary I know. It will be great though. They will take great care of you I'm sure. I was there on the 16th of December and they were getting ready to go on a family vacation to Cancun. Dr. Aguirre took his whole family there and they should be back soon. Good Luck! Molly 252/234/135
GerrAnn
on 1/6/05 6:36 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Molly Glad to hear that Dr. A's family went on a nice vacation!!! Now they will be all rested up for all of us New Year patients!!! GerrAnn Feb.1st
cathy.fowler
on 1/6/05 7:18 am - Mesquite, TX
Rosella has been on vacation. She's back today!!! I talked to her right around lunch time. My surgery is scheduled for 2-22 and I am sooooo excited!! Good luck on yours!
chunkable
on 1/6/05 8:48 am - federal way, wa
Well thank you everyone for letting me know that she is around. She tried calling me today but I was out to lunch. Darn it!! I will hopefully talk with her tomorrow.. Good luck on all the upcoming surgeries . You guys are like my home away from home. It's neat getting to talk with so many people who will all be having this done together. Geez I almost broke out in a song of "We are the world" hehe.. Good luck everyone!!!! Cindy
Candice E.
on 1/7/05 1:32 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Cindy, I recieved an email from Rosella Yesterday 3 times, verifying my surgery for March 16th. I think she is just very busy. But she is there. Candice
chunkable
on 1/7/05 2:05 am - federal way, wa
Thank you guys. I heard from Rosella last night and everything is squared away and confirmed. Im so happy this is finally all happening and that everything seems to be going off without a hitch.. Rosella has been an angel I recommend working with them. They are the best.. Only a few weeks left... YAY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views