Regaurding Belighter

kristie R.
on 1/4/05 6:28 am - Litchfeild Park, AZ
I am a patient coordinator for belighter. I have read several postings regaurding belighter. I can honestly say I have personally done my best to keep in contact with our patients prior too surgery, and after surgery. I was sad to hear that patients have not been happy with the services belighter has provided. I know That we will do our best to provide our patients with optimal service. I am however thankful that you have posted, as this gives us an opportunity to constantly improve our patient service. Thank you Kristie
jchapman
on 1/4/05 9:40 am - HEWITT, tx
Hey Kristi, This is Julie I talked to you today. You were going to get me a cell phone number. Have you ever heard of hospital Del Prada in TJ. How is it compared to Oasis Julie
kristie R.
on 1/4/05 11:28 am - Litchfeild Park, AZ
I have never heard of this facility. I can check in to this facility and let you know what I find out. kristie
ellen b
on 1/4/05 1:31 pm - WI
I was one of a few who complained about the service provided by Belighter (unreturned phone calls, giving a few weeks and still no answer,etc.....) But I have to say that since I complained on this site my emails and phone calls have been returned much faster. Thanks, Ellen Bunch
kristie R.
on 1/5/05 7:22 am - Litchfeild Park, AZ
Ellen, I am happy to hear that you are getting a better response! We are expanding and are doing the best we can to provide fast and efficient care for our patients. If I can ever assist you in any way please feel free to call 800-679-5377 and ask for me directly. I will do the best I can to assist you in anyway possible. Good luck Kristie
Kathy L.
on 1/5/05 10:56 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
With all due respect, Kristie, I had surgery on 10/22/04 (almost 10 weeks ago) and have yet to get any type of follow-up call..how is that improved customer service????? I did not get phone calls when I arrived in Mexico--even when I was in the hospital-- or after surgery to see how I was doing. I had to initiate the phone call for myself to have someone to call me back from the hotel and spent $15.00 for the call. BEWARE OF BELIGHTER!!! Kathy
sesangels2006
on 1/7/05 12:27 pm - Lewistown, PA
I too am not satisfied with belighter calls are not returned and emails are not answered . and I am worried payment has been sent !
kristie R.
on 1/10/05 2:27 pm - Litchfeild Park, AZ
Kathy, I would love to work with you, and will contact you first thing tomarrow. Thank you Kristie
mooshiegirl
on 1/11/05 3:12 am - Richmond, VA
I am very sorry that you are not having a good experience with Belighter. I can only say call and ask for Kristie. I started researching surgery in mexico about 2.5 months ago and have basically stayed on the phone or email with belighter since that time. I will have surgery in Tiujana this Friday after going through them. There will be 2-3 employees actually going with a group of us (heck, my mom and I get there an hour after we are supposed to and one of them are waiting for us!). Many people have left negative comments here about Belighter and they are entitled to their opinions 100%. I can only speak for my experience up until this time. I have gotten call backs no later than one day after I call...emails however do take a couple of more days sometimes to get responded to. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Do make sure that you ask for a list of follow up fill doctors from them and also begin some of that research on your own. Overall I just want to say, for every negative comment there is a positive one. I went with them because I like them handling all the little details and all I have to do is ask extra questions. You can also read on the mexicanbandsters group on yahoo to see both good and bad reviews of Belighter.com. Contrary to popular belief here, not everyone who thinks highly of belighter works for them or has any other affilliation to them. I asked for SEVERAL patient names and references from Belighter...if you are still worried ask for some of those and email them your concerns, I'm sure they would love to put you at ease.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views