Ummm Tracy Im getting Nervous how are you doing??

chunkable
on 1/4/05 12:01 am - federal way, wa
Okay buddy so the time is really ticking by faster now. Can you believe it. We finally made it to January. Im so excited and have to admit a little nervous. I have wished for this for so long and now that it is almost here Im starting to hope that I won't do anything to mess this up. Is this a normal feeling? I am worried that Im going to eat something wrong or do something wrong that is going to make me less successful than everyone else. I guess that is because of one already failed weight loss surgery. Anyhow, I wanted to check with you and see how you were doing and if you were getting your list together. I think I might start throwing some things in the suitcase this weekend but Im still not sure what Im taking lol. I know to take chap stick and a few other things like that but other than that.. Im kinda winging it. I am taking some stretchy pants to wear when we go and walk around the park. Im also taking sweats and all of that to wear in our room and some jammies and slippers. I have some propel fitness water that I will take with me but won't drin****il they say it's okay to. Im probably going to take some chicken noodle soup that my hubby can heat up and drain for me. What are you taking for liquids? I know we are both going to be on the liquid diet for a month so I was wondering what your taking... Email me soon Cindy Your gastric bypass buddy
TracyW
on 1/4/05 1:25 am - Spring, TX
No I'm not getting nervous yet, I'm trying to figure out the Protein Shake and what Vitamins I will need when I get back, have you done much research on that yet? I have started on working out again and have tried to start cutting down on how much I eat at my meals now, I would like to loose a few pounds before I have my surgery. I'm going to take my Before Pictures soon so that I can get that done. I did start working on my list and all my other stuff that I am taking with me. I am using bambi so we will stop by the grocery store before we leave San Diego. I am getting excited and really wi**** would hurry up (but I also know time will fly by and it will be here soon). Let me know what if you have any info on Protein Shakes and Vitamins. Tracy...
chunkable
on 1/4/05 2:32 am - federal way, wa
Hey there, Yes I am using Vitalady she lives close to me and is very informative as she had a gastric bypass herself as did her husband. She has some great protein drinks. I got one last week that tastes like an orange creamsicle it's pretty darn good. I also like the champion pure whey in chocolate. The vitamins Im still working on still trying to find most things chewable. I did find the calcium citrate chewable and the centrum for my multivitamin but the others I haven't yet. She is very knowlegeable though if you want to email her. Her website is vitalady.com and you can look through all of her stuff. I think you can also order samples of things for like 1.00 or something. Let me know I could bring some down with me. I can bring a sample of the orange and chocolate when were in mexico so you can take them home and try them. They were by far the best. They also have a vanilla one that is pretty good and you can add those sugar free syrups like they use in coffee shops to add even more flavor. Caramel syrup with vanilla protein powder is pretty darn yummy... Let me know your list... Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views