Surgery in January FINALLY!!! Dr. Aceves in Mexicali

Ivonne B.
on 1/2/05 12:50 pm - Washinton, WA
I am so excited to tell all that I am scheduled to have surgery this month, in MEXICO. I thank all for your posts, they really helped me. I wont go into detail but I went through a lot to get to this point. I believe I have chosen a great doctor, I talk to his office directly and so far everything has exceeded my expectations, they have been so patient and understanding . I read a lot about Dr Aceves and have to say I was impressed with how much his patients like and recommend him. Ivonne 280/
Jenny B.
on 1/3/05 9:08 am - Cary, Jamaica
Congratulations on getting your date! I'm using Dr. Aceves as well, and I will be having lap RNY at the end of January or early in February, depending on his availability. Who knows... maybe we'll be there at the same time. What procedure are you having? Jenny
Ivonne B.
on 1/3/05 12:20 pm - Washinton, WA
Jenny, I am having the lap band, congratulations to you on your surgery I will be there on the 12th, will miss you by a few weeks. I think I am going alone so I would love to see if anyone is going next week. Ivonne
Jackie S.
on 1/4/05 4:45 am - Fairview, OR
Hi, Ivonne. I'm scheduled for lap band with Dr Aceves on Jan 19, so will miss you by a week. I have a dear friend who is also going with me for surgery the same day and we are pumped/nervous/excited/scared/anxious -- all those emotions! Hope all goes well for you - maybe we can compare notes post-surgery. Where do you live in WA? We're in the Portland area. Jackie S
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views