How is Molly doing?

Cheri Moran
on 12/17/04 6:57 am - Big Spring, TX
Has anyone heard how Molly is doing? I hope everything went really well for her! Cheri
Jody W.
on 12/18/04 11:59 pm - Noble, OK
Hi Cheri: My husband and I walked over to the cardiomed yesterday morning to see Molly and Brad (who had surgery Friday morning). Molly looks great. She was just getting ready to get her bandages changed when we got there. And I think she was ready to get the heck outa Dodge! She and her mom are a hoot. What a nice couple of ladies. Pray for Brad, he was having a pretty hard time with pain when we got there, and mostly in his back. He has a history of back problems. He came down from S. Carolina with 2 buddies. They are in the apartment next to us and they're really nice guys, too. Molly should be sippin' her firs****er about now, and lovin' it. Jody
Molly Mae
on 12/20/04 6:38 am - WA
Hi Everybody! I am reporting in from Ensenada. We are doing just fine. Right now we are at the internet cafe'. My mom and I are loving the culture here and just having a grand old time. Today I started my day with the best breakfast ever... 1/2 a cup of cream of wheat. It was heavenly. Tomorrow we will be heading back home and I am so excited to see and hold my kids. It will be a very merry Christmas indeed!!! More later! Molly
Cheri Moran
on 12/20/04 10:56 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Molly! I am so glad to hear from you! It sounds like you are enjoying yourself. My kids are grown but I sure missed them while I was in Ensenada. Isn't it amazing how good that first meal tastes? However, I was surprised at how easy it was to go without eating for so long. You are going to be amazed at how good you feel in a few weeks. Talk about energy, you will have it! Have a safe trip home tomorrow. We are glad to have you on the losing side! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views