Ensenada, here I come.

Jody W.
on 12/12/04 11:45 am - Noble, OK
Well, everything is in place. My daughter is doing well, so I'm leaving on a fast plane at 6am for San Diego. See you there April and Molly. Keep those prayers going up. Talk to you on the skinny side. Jody
Molly Mae
on 12/12/04 11:55 am - WA
Hi Jody, I am so happy and at peace with our decision. My mom and I will come to see you on Wednesday before or after my labs. I know you will do great. "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" - Jeremiah 29:11 Happy Trails, Molly Mae
TracyW
on 12/12/04 11:38 pm - Spring, TX
Jody Good Luck Girl You will be in our thoughts today as you Fly and tomorrow for your Surgery. Let us know when you can how your doing.
sue_f
on 12/13/04 12:51 am - Portland, OR
Best of luck to you. Everyone there will treat you very well. You are in good hands. Sue F
Jenny B.
on 12/13/04 2:00 am - Cary, Jamaica
Jody, I'm so glad everything is going along as planned. I'm sending plenty good thoughts your way.
chunkable
on 12/13/04 2:52 am - federal way, wa
Good luck Jody, You are going to do great, just your positive attitude will help you pull through this quicker also. I hope you have a speedy recovery, thank god for the epidurals that they do down there Your going to do great and we can't wait to watch your progress for those of us who are a little more than a month behind you. Just think your already going to be smaller by christmas... YAY!! good luck hon you'll be in my prayers.. Cindy in Seattle
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views