Found the Gigante and pan tostado!

sue_f
on 12/8/04 10:21 am - Portland, OR
Just thought I would update. Rosella came by this morning and offered to take us to the Gigante. It is only 4 blocks or so straight down from the apartments. We got a few things, including the pan tostado. It is sooo good. I got a couple extra packages to take home with me. I have not seen it in the grocery stores at home, but we have a huge influx of immigrants from Mexico, so I might try an ethnic market. It just melts in my mouth and gives me something (anything) to crunch on. I met Paulette for a moment this afternoon. Her surgery is Friday. She has the other apartment. Bambi stopped by when he dropped Paulette off today. Just to see how we are doing. He is so nice. It was a pleasure to have him drive us. Very helpful and very much a gentleman. Well, that's all the news for today from Ensenada!
Molly Mae
on 12/9/04 7:25 am - WA
Thanks for the update Sue! Pretty soon Jody will be there and then I will be there Wednesday. You will probaly be home-sweet-home by then. Hope you are feeling well and have a safe trip home. Keep those updates coming! Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views