Jody W.
on 12/7/04 8:43 am - Noble, OK
Has anyone heard how April Keenan is doing? Jody
TracyW
on 12/7/04 9:10 am - Spring, TX
I have not heard anything yet....
Gina F
on 12/8/04 12:41 am - Belton, TX
Hey, I just spoke with April's grandma. She says surgery went well but April was in a lot of pain lastnight. I'm having trouble getting through to the hotel, but I'm hoping to hear from her mom or aunt soon. Hugz, Gina F.
Charlotte H.
on 12/8/04 10:28 am - Taylor, TX
Gina - Are they staying at the Posada El Rey Sol? Are you using the 800 number for the hotel? My mom and I stayed there when I had my surgery in February and my dad used the 800 to call her every night. Please let me know when you hear something so I can post it to Dr. A's Board. See you at a Pfamos meeting soon! Charlotte
randall310
on 12/10/04 1:19 pm - Ellisville, MO
I got the following email from April today. I hope she does not mind me posting it. Randy, I am miserable, did you have a lot of gas pain? I am dying here with gas pains in my back and chest,also did you get diarrhea once you started liquids? I know its personal but I am hurting here. I cannot sleep on the bed flat bc it feels as if I cannot breathe. I am sleeping sitting up and waking up every 2 hours throughtout the night. Please send any helpful info my way. April Randy, I am sorry you are in sort of a misery too, but it sucks!! We are really looking to find a hotel with a recliner so I can get some sleep. I still in a lot of back pain, Dr Estrella said its because I was on the operating table for so long and bent in an odd position. I just wish this back pain would go away, its like a strain. I just came back from the pharmacy to see if I could get some liquid vicodin, or something. Dr Estrella said he could give me an injection for pain, but I have become needle shy since being here in Mexico. They have the hugest gauge needles I've ever seen!! Anyway the pharmacy didnt have anything for me. Just some cream that for my back that has anti-inflammatory in it. Hope it works. While I was walking I get some pulling/pressure pain at the top of my incision and then I also get sharp pains on the side of my belly. Oh I hope and pray this pain goes away soon. I only walked one block and that was enough for me. Are you able to sleep on your side yet? I tried, but there is no way. I am glad you felt great when you got home, I hope I can get there. Sorry about the dumping, I am so scared of that! But congrats on the weight loss that is amazing!! I don't know my starting wt since Dr Aguirre doesnt have a scale to weigh that high, thats another thing I was told they had!! sigh..so now I have know idea how much I weigh.sigh....Well I wish you the best of luck! Talk to you soon! April
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views