Stories about Belighter Must be true!

ellen b
on 12/3/04 1:15 am - WI
I like to give a business a benefit of a doubt but you know......it can only go so far! Belighter would not return my phone calls about Doctors in the Us for fills. Two different people, two different times. I finally made the calls down to Dr Rumbaut in Mexico myself and set it up with him. (But I would like to have found one closer to save the traveling money.) My advise to everyone......use Dr Rumbaut, he is the greatest! But skip using Belighter. You can contact his office direct at [email protected] or [email protected]. I plan to see him Monday and I will let him know what I think of this group who are suppose to be working for him.
Bobbi G.
on 12/3/04 4:20 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi Ellen~ Yeah, he's pretty disappointed with them also. We talked about it last week. Enjoy your trip to Monterrey! Are you driving? How are you doing with the weight loss? I just had surgery on 11/25 and am feeling pretty good. I think I've lost a few pounds--looks like it in my face, anyway!~ Hope springs eternal!! Take care~ Bobbi
Therisa M.
on 12/6/04 2:48 am - Austin, TX
Hi Ellen, I had surgery with Dr. Rumbaut on 6/1/4 and he is absolutely wonderful. I was also having a problem close by there are two in San Antonio. The office staff from one treats you like a charity case if you did not have the surgery done by them and I am not comfortable with experience level of the other. If you want the names of the doctor just email me. I understand that there is a Doctor in Dallas that does fills on other patients but that the fee is around $250. As you know the fills are free in Monterrey for the first year, but not the fluorscope. By the time I factored in the cost/time of flying back down to Monterrey I decided to get my fills ($50) done in Acuna/Del Rio. From Austin it is pretty much a tiring-whole day experience. I have had two fills so far and am more than satisfied. Thank goodness we don't need fills ever month!!! Any way I agree with your advise and good luck on your new adventure!! Therisa 243/208/140ish
Jessica P.
on 12/30/04 7:56 am - Taylor, AZ
I was heppy with belighter. Christi helped me set up my fill, and she has called me several times to make sure I am okay. I have been happy with belighter Jessica
ellen b
on 12/30/04 9:01 am - WI
You obviously work for Belighter Or are the only person who has been happy with their service! You are the first person who I have heard anything good about them. Of course I am talking about Belighter, not Dr Rumbaut! My own personal experience with Belighter has been horrible.
mooshiegirl
on 1/1/05 1:01 pm - Richmond, VA
I have not actually had my surgery yet. But I have been making efforts before to arrange certain aftercare. Belighter has stayed in constant contact with me. They have even put up with my nosey mother who has called and talked to them as well. And thus far they have not only given me a couple of names, but they had one of the doctors in the office there in Tiujana call me and he is working on finding me aftercare doctors. But this is all before surgery...and that's as much of my experience with Belighter that I can talk about until after Jan 14th! I'll update then since I have read here that after surgery there is no more of the promised care. I don't know...I guess I will find out!!
Jessica P.
on 1/4/05 5:21 am - Taylor, AZ
Yasaman, I would like to wish you the best of luck with your lapband experiance. I used belighter for my surgery, and have not had even one complaint. Christie or Tina call me faithfully to check and makesure I am okay. I have acctually become great freinds with the belighter staff. I hope that you have the same wonderful experiance I have had. Best Wishes Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views