Well I am here in Eseneda...

S. W.
on 11/24/04 2:01 pm - MN
I have made it to the final frontier...(hope that's how you spell that) anyway...tomorrow I will be on the other side...I am so nervous...anxious and wondering how it will all turn out...all I have to say is...Sonya and Cindy thank you...thank you ...you have calmed a lot of my nerves in the past hour or so..and sorry bout that I know I can go on and on....Thanks to everyone on here and See you soon.... --Stephanie
krilar
on 11/24/04 2:30 pm - Florence, OR
Stephanie, I will be thinking about you and will say an extra prayer for you tomorrow. I will be arriving in Ensenada on the 1st and surgery is the 2nd. My mom and two of my best friends are coming with me. We will be staying in the apartment for the first night. If you are around on the 1st and feeling up to it I would love to chat with you about your experience. Lots of luck tomorrow, Kristy
S. W.
on 11/24/04 3:14 pm - MN
That is funny that you mention that...lol...because I have to leave the apartment on the 1st of Dec...I guess that's cuz of your arriving...lol...and I checkin to the Posada El Ray...for my last nite here...so I will be here...and thanks for your kind words...I will be sure to meet with you and let you know the details... --Steph
randall310
on 11/26/04 7:56 am - Ellisville, MO
Steph, I know I teased you a lot on IM and the phone. I wish you a speed recovery and great success in reaching your weight loss goal. I'll see you when I get there on the 29. Hang in there Steph, Randy
randall310
on 11/26/04 9:54 am - Ellisville, MO
I forgot to ask... How is your tan coming along???? Randy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?