greyhound bus from Laredo TX to Monterrey!

ellen b
on 11/22/04 5:52 am - WI
I just got some helpful info on traveling to Monterrey from the Texas area. Greyhound has bus service leaving Laredo Texas (on border) every thirty minutes for Monterrey. It does take 4 hours and you do go thru customs....but evidently you dont have to change buses at the border. And it is only $22! one way. not too bad! And the buses also leave Monterrey coming back to Laredo every 30 minutes. Boy, I wish I knew that in October. I flew down there from Texas and it cost me a fortune! Plus Houston International Airport is a nightmare! I remember trying to find out about Greyhound then but I never could get someone who knew what I was talking about on the phone. Plus the Mexican Greyhound Bus web site is only in spanish.....But I had read recently that you could get on in Laredo (not cross the border then get on) and it must be true!!!!! Anyway, just some info for people who dont want to fly! The number is 956-723-4324 for Greyhound in Laredo and the actual address is 610 Salinas, Laredo Texas. I plan to use Greyhound to get my 1st fill with Dr Rumbaut in Dec. Yeah!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/04 2:26 am - Houston, TX
Ellen, I just had my surgery with Dr. Rumbaut and he was absolutely wonderful. My DH and I spent 450$ flying to Mexico and I wish we had that info before. Did Dr. R tell you that he is opening a Houston After Care Clinic in February. Now we won't have to travel so far to get fills, we can do it right here in Houston! Woo Hoo! How are you feeling? Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views