I have a Date !!! YAY

chunkable
on 11/16/04 7:08 am - federal way, wa
I am having my open rny with dr Aguirre in Ensenada Mexico on January 26th. Im so excited. After fighting with the insurance company for months over whether they were going to help me remove my defective lap-band I got tired of fighting and have decided to go to mexico and get this done. I will be converting from the lap-band to the gastric bypass after my lap-band slipped and then was repaired and no sooner than it was repaired it had a leak. Needless to say I have almost gained back all of my weight and cannot wait to finally lose some weight. It's been 2 years for me on my weight loss journey. I had my lap-band placed in 2003 January and it will almost be 2 years to the day that I am now having the gastric bypass. My original surgery was January 28th and now this one is January 26th. Im so excited. Wish me luck. If any of you are Dr Aguiree's patients please email me I would love to hear your experiences and see pictures if you have any.. Thanks so much for your support Cindy Age: 29 Pre-op weight 315
TracyW
on 11/16/04 10:25 am - Spring, TX
Hey Cindy I'll be youe Neighbor there, my surgery is on the 25th.
chunkable
on 11/17/04 12:09 am - federal way, wa
Hey there.. Tracy. YAY were going to be surgery buddies. I am so excited. Are you staying in the apartments or a hotel? Cindy
TracyW
on 11/17/04 12:16 am - Spring, TX
I am staying in the Appt, I will be there till Feb 2nd. so I will not get to meet you till after my surgery.
Sonya Galindo
on 11/16/04 1:45 pm - Orange, CA
Cindy - I am so excited for you.... I will let you know how my experience goes - I am leaving for Ensenada in about 48 houes!!! Yikes.....
TracyW
on 11/17/04 12:14 am - Spring, TX
Soyna you will be in our thoughs, please have your angel or someone send us a note once you come out. Aslo when you get back please do tell all about your trip.
tamara_b73
on 11/18/04 1:48 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Cindy! Good luck with you surgery. I am having surgery with Dr. A. on Feb 9. There are quite a few people with pics and info on ensenada on Dr. Aguirres forum. I even got the tour books and maps from AAA. I am so excited, as I am sure you are. We are about the same weight and close in age. It would be interesting to see how we do with the loss. I am 31. Don't know my exact weight but I am guessing around 315-320. My scale stops at 300, so I haven't weighed in awhile. ;) Good luck, good luck, and good luck. I am sure things will go great. Dr. A. is a great doctor! Tamara preop 2/9/05
chunkable
on 11/18/04 2:27 am - federal way, wa
HI Tamara, yes i would love to keep in touch we are pretty close in age and weight so that is good that we can help each other through this. Im only a few days before you so it will be great to have someone to go through this with. If you want you can email me at [email protected].. Have a great day and thank you for your well wishes... Cindy ( Seattle )
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views