Dr. Arturo Rodrequiaz

pinegrovenurse
on 11/16/04 2:17 am - HATTIESBURG, MS
Has any one had lap band with him? I am still looking for info on Drs. and outcomes
Stephanie M.
on 11/16/04 2:30 am - Richmond, TX
Hi there Linda! My aunt recently had surgery with this doctor and I am scheduled with him on Friday. I am flying down Thursday evening and returning on Sunday. I will post here after returning to let you know how it goes. My aunt is 4 weeks post-op and has lost 16 lbs. Hope this helps! Stephanie
Maria F.
on 11/24/04 1:32 am - San Diego, CA
Maybe I am a little slow but I read you post a while back and thought I would share what I have learned recently about this doctor. He does not have the approved bands for the US. He has the swedish bands not approved for the US. I understand they are good tools too but nobody will touch your band in the US if needed. My sister was researching doctors as well and was suspicious when the assistant was too aggressive in getting her to go with Dr. Rodriguiaz. She researched deeper and found this out. If they had been honest she might have considered the swedish band but the deception left us all wondering why they were so desperate to get patients. good luck Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views