11,000. Is this the average amount?

Robbin
on 11/1/04 10:01 pm - OK
Dr. Rumbaut just emailed me and said the surgery is 11,ooo bucks and about 70 per night for motel. Is this about the amount everyone has paid? Thanks muches.
cyn
on 11/1/04 10:33 pm - Simpsonville, SC
Robbin, I just received email from his assistant, Doralisa, on 10/26. She quoted me $10,500 whi*****luded everything but airfare. Was your quote directly from Rumbaut's office or one of the "patient representatives" that book for him? Cyndi
Sandy N.
on 11/2/04 12:47 am - GA
Robbin, Is this for the Lap Band? It sound pretty expensive. I have heard very good things about Dr. Rambaut but it is expensive. I paid 8200 dlls with Dr. Aceves without airfare. Dr. Aceves is a wonderful dcotor , you can ask any of his former patients and they will tell you the same thing, I would have surgery with him again in a heartbeat! Sandy lap band-dr aceves
nasta
on 11/2/04 10:29 pm - Lantana, FL
Hi Robbin I also went to Dr. Aceves and it was $8200 including everything but the airfare. Check him out at www.mexicolapband.com and you will not be dissapointed. He is totally amazing as is the hospital that he uses. You will not regrett choosing him and saving the money for some new clothes when you lost all the weigh. ttfn Sari
ellen b
on 11/3/04 2:01 am - WI
I went to Dr Rumbaut two weeks ago and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Since he has done over 2000 lapbands and seems to have more experience than any other doctor (USA included!) I was willing to pay the difference between his cost and the other doctors in Mexico.....and yes, I did check out every one of them in depth before making my choice. He is more expensive but some things in life are worth it..........like your life. Wait and comparison shop with your next car, not the doctor that you put your life in his hands, literally. So, yes, 11,0000 runs kinda high but I felt it was worth every penny!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views