DOCTOR ACEVES IN MEXICALI here I go!!!

Maria E.
on 10/31/04 5:49 am - USA, XX
Hi, I am new posting on the board but have been doing a lot of reading. A LOT! I finally decided to do this and I feel so much better just making the decision. I have read so many nice things about Dr. Aceves and can only say that my dealing with them has been nothing less than what I read. I am soooooooo nervous and excited at the same time! I am still deciding on a surgery date for November, November increadible!!!! Yooohooooo!!! I want to start 2005 on the right foot and what better way than with my band in place. Thank you so much for sharing your personal stories, really helps us go through with this. Maria E.
nasta
on 10/31/04 11:16 pm - Lantana, FL
Congratulations Maria You have made a very wise choice. All will be great. You will love Nina, Doctor Aceves, The hospital and your band. Do let me know when you decide to go, I may need to fly for a fill and I would love to meet other Dr. Aceves patients. ttfn Sari
Sandy N.
on 11/2/04 1:31 am - GA
Maria, I congratulate you on your decision!!! You will be very happy with this choice. I went for surgery with Dr. Aceves last year and I think I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. Once you get there everything is taken care of and I can honestly say that the hospital and the staff are excellent. Let us know how it goes. Sandy lap band-dr aceves
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views