The Molding Clinic, Tijuana?

Lena Kay
on 10/27/04 3:14 am - WA
Can anyone comment on their experience with the Molding Clinic? I'm having lapband surgery there in December.
Sandy N.
on 10/27/04 12:37 pm - GA
Leanna, I had not heard about this clinic but just out of curiosity I looked it up and saw that it is the same coordinator for Bajanor clinic! Check him out I have read not so good things about him, I don't really know how to look up past posts. Thier prices look really low,even for mexico, which to me is sometimes a red flag. Doesn't hurt to do a little more research for this important step. I would also recommend you make sure they will put the Lap Band by Inamed, I think this was the problem with other patients getting another band they did not want. Good luck with your decision, I don't mean to worry you Sandy lap band dr aceves
Maria F.
on 10/29/04 10:13 am - San Diego, CA
Leanna, I can also recommend my surgeon if you would like to check him out, I was totally happy with everything about them. He is Dr. A. Aceves in the city of mexicali. www.mexicolapband.com Mary
Maria F.
on 10/27/04 12:53 pm - San Diego, CA
Leanna, I think this is the posts Sandy is referring to, you can go to most recent activity and right at the bottom click on view older posts. This I just copied not my post but if you look it up you might want o write this person. Mary Anyone interested in LapBand surgery by this Patient Coordinator needs to be aware that he is not honest and does not follow through. I know this from expierence and from reading the yahoo message boards. I can only attest to what had occured to me and the fact that he has not reimbursed me money spent on a trip to have surgery and then never did. He stated that the Physician himself was reimbursing myself as well as him for the mistake of not having the LapBand available during my scheduled surgery. He said a check would be available first thing in the morning as I left to fly home. Again, with no BAND! No check and no BAND, that is how I left Mexico. I will write my whole story when I have the time on my profile, but until then... Do NOT Use this Patient Coordinator, Andres Batencort to schedule your surgery!!!!! He is easy to like, but it is a fake fake fake fake. I have called too many times to count, all the numbers he had given me and others, both places he is affiliated with, and countless of emails... ALL with NO Response!!!! I did do my research and still got duped!! Just anyone and everyone BEWARE!!!! Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views