Passport needed???

Jody W.
on 10/25/04 12:12 pm - Noble, OK
Dear new friends: Thank you all for all your encouragement. My husband just thought of passports. Do we need them for the border crossing, even if we're staying 9 days? I guess I better get a jump on this as I only have 49 more days. YIPES> Jody
Kathy L.
on 10/25/04 10:23 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi, I just got back from Mexico--you do not need a passport, but you should bring all of the following with you--I had no problem... Driver's License or State ID Certified Copy of Birth Certificate issued by the state you were born, not the hospital birth certificate. Must have a raised seal. Certified (raised seal) copy of marriage certificate That should do it--good luck! Where/who is doing your surgery? Kathy
SandiBeach
on 10/26/04 3:22 am - Northwest USA
All they told me I needed was a drivers licence, and it was true...Good luck!
Missy R.
on 10/27/04 1:24 am - Fairview, OR
I was just in Ensanada in Sept for my surgey for 7 days. We did not bring passports, just ID's and Birth Certificates. The officer at border patrol informed us that in a couple of months passports would be REQUIRED. Now we were never clear on the exact date (we didn't ask) but I'm assuming it might go into effect the first of the year? He was very clear though that in order to get back in to the states you would need a paasport.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views