Who is going to be in Ensenada when I'm there? Surgery on 12/14

Jody W.
on 10/24/04 10:21 am - Noble, OK
I'm just wondering who, if anyone yet, is going to be in Ensendada at the same time as my husband and I. We will be arriving on Monday 12/13, and leaving Tues. 12/21. I'd love to get to know some of you before we go. Jody
Razzle D.
on 10/24/04 1:49 pm - somewhere, TX
HI Jody, I will be in Ensenada 12-6 thru 12-15 we (my mom and aunt) will be staying at the Posada the whole time we are there, I would love to get to meet you and your husband. Who is having the surgery? Well hope to talk to you soon! April
Razzle D.
on 10/24/04 1:57 pm - somewhere, TX
Jody, Now that I have read your other post, I answered my own question!! lol I too am a RN, I was considering changing jobs a month ago but didn't because of the situation you are in now! lol I think it will all work out, just let them know as soon as possible,. From my employer I was told I HAD to work Thanksgiving which is my 30th Bday because she could not give me all the holidays off!!! Whatever, I got someone to work my shift anyway! lol Well don't worry too much, we are all gonna be fine! We just have to think positive and know that our surgeon is the best out there. Talk to ya soon and see ya in Mexico!! April
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views