Dr Aquirre

Jasna2
on 10/20/04 12:44 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Right now I am very upset with this clinic. I was unable to return to Ensenada to have my tube removed because of the weather. I have been trying to find out all day what I should do. I am flying out early tomorrow and I don't know if I can fly with this tube. I spoke to Rosella this morning at 10. She told me to call her back at noon. She wasn't there at noon and I was told to call back at 6. She wasn't there at 6 and I was given a cell number - which is always busy. I guess I am the only one to receive this kind of treatment. But in the States I would never have this much trouble getting in touch with my doctor. Anne
Missy R.
on 10/20/04 1:58 pm - Fairview, OR
Anne, I flew home with my tube and was fine. In fact, I didn't have it removed until 4 days later. Good luck. I'm sorry you're having problems getting in touch with Rosella. I just had my surgery done last month and was given excellent care. You might want to make sure you're dialing correctly and have the right cell phone number because it was never busy while I was there.
S. W.
on 11/1/04 4:21 pm - MN
Just wondering if everything has gone fine since your last post....I am going down the 25th of this month to have my surgery with Dr. Aguirre... I need to know what to take...or what I should take I guess...I am very worried now that I have read what has happened to you... please let me know that you are ok...or what the doctor of Rosella did to resolve your problem... -S
Cheri Moran
on 11/3/04 10:12 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi S. Waiting! I don't think you have to worry. I have a feeling there was some kind of phone problem or something. Rosella is extremely concerned about Dr. Aguirre's patients and does everything she can to make things go smoothly. My husband and I stayed in one of the apartments while we were in Mexico. When we arrived we were given a cell phone to use while we were there. One morning I was going to call Rosella to ask her a question. It rang 2 or three times and then the battery went dead because we had forgotten to recharge it. Less than 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was Rosella. She told me her phone rang but then my phone went dead. She wanted to know what I was needing. You can't beat that, as far as I'm concerned. Dr. Aguirre even came by the apartment one day to make sure everything was still going ok and see if I had any questions. I had no complications during surgery or recovery. My PCP is extremely pleased with my progress. Please don't worry, just relax and take care of yourself as you await the arrival of your surgery date. I am so pleased I would do it again in a hearbeat! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views