Dr. Rumbaut

Mizz M.
on 10/19/04 11:03 am - Mississippi, MS
I would like to talk to anyone who had Lap RNY surgery with Dr. Rumbaut!!! I have emailed a few people but haven't gotten any responses, but i think it might have something to do with my email so if anyone would like to share their story with me, please email at [email protected]... Thanks
Kathy L.
on 10/26/04 4:55 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi, Just got back from surgery that he had done in Mexico--excellent care! Who are you going through to arrange the surgical procedure? I went to him because of all the outstanding reviews and he was, plus more!! Let me know about how you are going to arrange the surgery-I might be able to give you some pointers!!!
jslone
on 11/10/04 11:57 am - San Angelo, tx
I had the rny done on 10/13/03 and have lost 141 lbs, feel great and have not had any problems. Dr. Rumbaut is great as is his staff. Communication was not really a problem as all the doctors speak English. The nurses don't but the doctors check in on a regular basis and make sure you don't need anything. The hotel staff speak English also, the only suggestion is to ask for hotel for a recliner before you get back from surgery because it is quite uncomfortable trying to lay flat on the bed. Once I got a recliner (which they gladly provided when I asked for a chaise lounge from the pool!) I was quite comfortable. I never really had any pain, just uncomfortable due to feeding tube and drain tube. I was really impressed with the hospital care, it is an older, but beautiful hospital. Good Luck
inkchick
on 11/16/04 12:29 am - Saskatoon, Canada
You can check out my surgical story on this site. I used Dr Rumbaut and was very pleased with him!!!! Doralisa at his office was wonderful. Heather post lap rny jan 27,2004 253/147/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views