SLOW BOARD

Tomeka J.
on 10/15/04 11:06 am - Detroit, MI
This board is slow, is it because you have your money and you don't need no one or what? I think just because your paying for it is no reason to get solemn or full of yourself. Some people really want to hear from you, even if it's a just to rally them on. Is it because when you mention to people you are going out of the country people shrek! sPEAK UP AND OUT, I WAN TO SEE THIS BOARD AS PROUD OF THEIR ABILITY TO BE RESILIENT, CREATIVE, DEDICATED AS THOSE WHINERS ON THE OTHER SIDE LOL. BEGGEING THEIR INSURANCE COMPANIES TO GIVE IT TO THEM ONE MORE TIME. (Vented) ANY SANE FOLK WONT PAY ME ANY ATTENTION. bUT THE REST OF YOU FISHES WITH PSYCHE EVAL'S....lol BEING A REAL JERK TONIGHT. HUH?
StellaNut
on 10/16/04 2:28 am - Auburn, WA
Greetings Tomeka.... I would have to agree this is a slow board, and was hoping for more interaction, but I was figuring I might have to stir the pot telling my story.... I was working on my story and why I had to switch gears from a local hospital to south of the border within 3 days of my scheduled surgery date. Instead of hijacking your post, I will fini**** up, and I know that I can count on you to give me some good feedback. You're not a jerk.... Just a pot stirrer! Robin
mary R.
on 10/16/04 2:46 am - Shady Side, md
Hi Robin- I read your story let me see if I understand it....you were going to Mexico for surgery but now that insurance will cover the gall stones you can stay local? Hmm, did you know you had the stones? I was flat told no they didnt do anything with WLS by my insurance company....Good luck to you either way!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views