I have a date! Now I got to stop...

S. W.
on 10/15/04 8:03 am - MN
I have to stop being so darn nervous. My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Aguirre Nov 25. I am so releaved and anxiety ridden at the same time.....I am also looking for an angel in the MN area. Plane tickets booked for San Diego. I will be staying 8 days...anyone have any suggestions on where I should bring on my trip that I might need being alone??? would appreciate any feedback :hugs:
Razzle D.
on 10/15/04 4:51 pm - somewhere, TX
Hello, Congratulations on your surgery date!!! This is the day I will turn 30!! yikes..lol My surgery with Dr Aguirre is scheduled for Dec 7th I am nervous, scared all of the above, but I know I will be just fine, as will you. My plane tickets are booked all ready too, so there is no turning back now!! lol Hotel booked too since the apt is booked. waaaa!! I wish you the best of luck. April
Jody W.
on 10/24/04 10:09 am - Noble, OK
Dear S. Waiting: So YOU'RE the reason I couldn't get the 25th..LOL That's OKay, the 14th of Dec. will come soon enough.. I will be praying for you and I understand that fear factor once you've made the decision. I, too will be staying 8-9 days, mostly because I want to be close to Dr. A should anything go awry. If you get a good list of things to pack, would you share it with me? Jody
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views