Financing

Tomeka J.
on 10/14/04 5:29 am - Detroit, MI
I am going to finance my surgery but my husband credit is better than mine. Do I have to ask him or can I just finance it in his name? I put in for the loan already (in his name)and they said they would get back to me in 24 hours. He spends all our money without asking me, I should be able to use our credit. I've heard of wives getting credit cards in their husbands name (light bulb). You can tell I'm really desperate. LOL Please help.
mary R.
on 10/15/04 12:58 am - Shady Side, md
Hi there- Just wondering if your loan people got back to you yet! I also wanted to say you really do need to tell your husband. He's going to find out anyways.I suppose you are like me and self pay,therefore wanting to go south to get a good price. Question for ya,do you own a home? Maybe a home equity loan or cash out refi kinda thing would be a better interest rate.Good luck to ya! Keep us posted! Mary
Tomeka J.
on 10/15/04 10:51 am - Detroit, MI
YEAH, BUT THEN I WOULD HAV ETO GO THRU MU MOTHER -IN LAW. WHO LOVES ME BY THE WAY. i DON'T WANT HER TO HATE ME IN THE LONG RUN. i MIGHT GET SEXY AND DECIDE HER SON IS A LOSER. LOL
beckyvee
on 10/17/04 1:30 pm - Cedar Park, TX
Yes, I would not open up an account in my husband's name without his permission. If you are thinking about leaving him after the surgery, don't use his money to have it. Becky
Tomeka J.
on 10/18/04 7:18 am - Detroit, MI
Yeah, your right. I'm not going to leave him, he might leave me. I find that some mean like the "girth" or something. From past experience, whenever I was able get back into normal sizes. If I had a boyfriend they would'nt usually wouldn't care for weigjt loss and complain. Or cheat with big girls and eventually leave. I'm ging to post this on the main board and see if I get any comments.
Jody W.
on 10/24/04 10:12 am - Noble, OK
If you're experience is anything like mine, it was over a week from the time when the finance company sent me the "within 24 hours" email, and then my husband had to call them!! We did get financing quickly once he called, but I must warn you, the interest rate is high. We are also going to check out some local finance companies to see if we can get a lower rate. BTW, they required my husband to co-sign, even though I have very good credit. Let me know how it goes. Jody
Tomeka J.
on 10/25/04 2:18 am - Detroit, MI
Yeah, your right. I better think about the interest rates. And if I have to give them my info too, then what's the point? They get two birds with one stone, at a ridiculous interest rate. I am saving and banking on my new business. i have come to the resolution that I 'm going to pay cash for my surgery. I don't need to be owing anyone. I need to be rebuilding my credit and getting ready for my 11 year old ready ( financially) for college. It's tempting..I must say. Thanks, more suggestions please.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views