Why Rosella & Dr. Aguirre not unswerving emails?

JuliaV
on 10/11/04 11:29 pm
Hello everyone, I have been emailing Rosella and Dr.Aguirre now more than 3 times they do not respond to my emails and I don't know why? I have yahoo email, maybe they are on vacation? If anyone knows what other way I can contact Rosella please let me know? Thank you Julia
Razzle D.
on 10/12/04 1:36 am - somewhere, TX
Julia, I have noticed this too, the past week Rosella has not or has responded very slowly. They must be busy or having computer trouble. I have emailed her twice about reserving a room and Bamby's services and still have not got any response. Just keep emailing her, she will eventually email you. Take Care april
Cindy R.
on 10/12/04 5:42 am - Cabot, AR
Julia, I received an e-mail from Rosella on Saturday. I've e-mailed her back and still haven't gotten a response from that one. Hope you hear from her soon! Cindy
Cindy R.
on 10/12/04 7:48 am - Cabot, AR
Julia, I just got an e-mail from Rosella not more than an hour ago. Have you heard form them yet? I am using Yahoo mail. Maybe there is some type of problem with their internet.
beckyvee
on 10/12/04 9:40 am - Cedar Park, TX
Remember, AOL does not work in Mexico.
pinkpetunias
on 10/12/04 10:22 am - Duvall, WA
AOL works in Mexcio but not with Telnor.
JuliaV
on 10/12/04 12:04 pm
Thank you all ,I just recieved email from Rosella I am so happy now.
Tim H.
on 10/20/04 9:22 am - Masaryktown, Fl
I want to tell you all that I was so freaked out leaving for Mexico. Rosella had emailed me told me I was booked and then that She had taken care of my hotel rooms and everything including Bambi. I sent her the flight info and she replied that we were all set. Well about a week beofre we left I emailed wanting confirmations. I sent this 6 times and never heard back from her. I decided to leave and just deal with it. I went to baggage claim and there was this nice polite gentleman with my name on a sign. It was misspelled but mine I asked if he was bami from dr Aguirre he said yes and off we went. They don't do everything like we do but they do it well none the less
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views