Andres at Bajanor...

Jules W.
on 10/5/04 11:49 am - Somewhere South, FL
Anyone interested in LapBand surgery by this Patient Coordinator needs to be aware that he is not honest and does not follow through. I know this from expierence and from reading the yahoo message boards. I can only attest to what had occured to me and the fact that he has not reimbursed me money spent on a trip to have surgery and then never did. He stated that the Physician himself was reimbursing myself as well as him for the mistake of not having the LapBand available during my scheduled surgery. He said a check would be available first thing in the morning as I left to fly home. Again, with no BAND! No check and no BAND, that is how I left Mexico. I will write my whole story when I have the time on my profile, but until then... Do NOT Use this Patient Coordinator, Andres Batencort to schedule your surgery!!!!! He is easy to like, but it is a fake fake fake fake. I have called too many times to count, all the numbers he had given me and others, both places he is affiliated with, and countless of emails... ALL with NO Response!!!! I did do my research and still got duped!! Just anyone and everyone BEWARE!!!! Jules
susan L.
on 10/12/04 4:57 am - portland, OR
i am dealing directly with dr. miguel. would you allow me to tell him your story? i was dealing with andres but decided i got to many pat answers to questions about my specific health issues. it took me two weeks and alot of phone calls but the dr. miguel (medical director and brother of the owner, also assistant surgeon. if andres is being dishonest or even flaky the clinic docs need to know. this is serious stuff. its not selling used cars its our lives. so whatever you will give me permission to quote i will otherwise i will just question him and make up a similar story and NEVER use your name or this site without specific permission . susan
Andrea J.
on 10/24/04 6:15 pm - Houston, TX
Susan, have you had your surgery? I was thinking about using this doctor. Did it work out for you? I'm reconsidering now, though.
Andrea J.
on 10/24/04 6:18 pm - Houston, TX
JULES, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TELL US ABOUT THIS NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. Their website is so enticing. Thanks again and God Bless You. I pray that you'll have a successful surgery soon. Please stay in touch. I would like to know if you have a positive experience with one of the doctors in Mexico, because it looks like I will have to self-pay.
susan L.
on 10/25/04 4:57 am - portland, OR
im not sure which dr. your speaking of. andres is not longer associated with bajanor clinic. im having my suregery there on november 6, so ill let you know what happens. susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views