Hotels in Ensenada

Jasna2
on 10/4/04 12:32 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Does anyone have numbers for hotels in Ensendada? Posada el rey? I have my surgery on the 13th so I need to find something soon. Anne
Debbie L
on 10/4/04 2:37 pm - Western, Pa
Rosella made reservations for me at the Posada El Rey Sol. I think she will make them for you at any hotel you want her to.
Razzle D.
on 10/4/04 3:25 pm - somewhere, TX
Debbie, Was the Posada nice? We too are looking for a nice hotel. Can you tell me the ammenities it has? microwave etc... Thanks April
Debbie L
on 10/5/04 1:42 am - Western, Pa
The Posada wasn't to bad except that it is right on the main tourist street. It is very noisy on Friday and Saturday nights. They don't have microwaves so I used the coffee maker for ho****er for broth. The rooms were clean and if you need anything the front desk people will answer any questions or tell you were to find something. My husband went down the street to get me soup to eat I had the broth he had whatever was in it. I liked the hotel because we could go out and walk up the street and back everyday. It is close enough to walk down to the water and walk up and down they have seats to rest every so often. I'm sure if you write Rosella she will recommend which place to stay.
Jasna2
on 10/5/04 9:52 pm - Eau Claire, WI
Thank you for the information. I am on such a tight budget. I need something cheap but livable! Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views