cost with Dr. Aceves

Tamara B.
on 9/30/04 3:56 am - Vancuver BC, WA
just wanted to know the cost for the band with him.
christa
on 9/30/04 8:39 am - Buffalo, WY
Hi Tamara, I am going to see Dr. Aceves on the 18th of Oct. it is going to cost me 8,200$ for everything in the hospital. You do have to pay for getting down there to him.. Christa
Sandy N.
on 9/30/04 9:01 am - GA
Hi, Guess prices haven`t changed that is what I paid last year too, everything but my airfare which isn`t expensive if you book ahead of time. Sandy lap band-dr aceves
Debra S.
on 10/2/04 1:44 am - Chester, SC
Yes, his cost is $8200.00 but I think that is a excellent price as that includes everything, even your med's to take home! His fills are free I think for the first year. I just got banded 10 days ago by him and I must tell you he is one awesome DOCTOR!!! The best bed side manner you could ask for and honestly does care about his patients. Nina his assistant is so loving and helpful. Write or call her anytime for questions, she is more then glad to help you. Airfare from South Carolina was only $338.00 round trip booked 3 weeks ahead. Don't wait til the last min. to book or the price really goes up! Tamara please email if you have any questions about the doctor.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views