PLEASE HELP ME (Mexico/Lorado area)

q E.
on 9/26/04 9:21 am - e, e
Hi can someone help me? I am driving from Florida to Lorado Texas and need to know the name of the airport in Lorado so I can park my car there. and also I need to know where a busline is that can take me from Lorado or the border on to Monterrey mexico. If you can help me make it from the airport to Monterrey please let me know asap. Thanks alot! Pam
ellen b
on 9/28/04 4:37 pm - WI
Hi, I checked into the buses from Laredo to Monterrey and finally decided to fly from Austin........btw, airfare from Houston to Monterrey is not too bad! and no stops between the two. I went to the greyhound website and found out that you can take a bus from Laredo to Nuevo Laredo ( other side of border) then you have to get off and get on another bus that takes you to Monterrey. Not sure how long of a layover it was,,,,,maybe an hour or two.....and the bus station for greyhound is about 30 minutes away from the border on the Mexican side......Check out greyhound, and btw, the Mexico greyhound website doesnt seem to have English, Not that I could find.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views