Crossing the Border to Ensenada

Sandy N.
on 9/26/04 6:44 am - GA
Canela, You may be right about not being illegal for Mexican citizens to drive a car with a US license plate what the government agency I checked with said they would take it away and wouldn't return it no matter what , they won't put you in jail you just lose your car, EVEN if it is in your name, your a mexican driving with a US license plate in Mexico... you lose your car. I checked to see if my Mexican friend could drive the car I was driving from the US. I certianly wouldn't mis-inform anyone, if I didn't know what I was talking about I would not comment. I checked with the authorities before doing this, I am not making it up... anyway just my experience...just trying to give a different prespective about something I have done. Seems to be a lot of different opinions and experiences out there about the same thing. I will try and get the link to the agency I contacted to have people go to the source and get the official information with updates... things do change.. Sandy lap band-dr aceves
DW
on 9/30/04 9:37 am - Galveston, TX
Bamby is the way to go, no hassle, no worries and well worth the 300 dollars. My entire experience with the surgery and Ensenada was nothing but amazing. I am still in awe and thank God everyday. Good Luck Dot -83
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views